When I say meetings, most people think of a boardroom with a bunch of people sitting around it…. not accomplishing anything.
But in reality, meetings happen every time you interact with another person. We just don’t call them a meeting. YET 75% of people have NEVER had formal training on how to design and conduct a successful meeting.
And most people do not realize the strategic value meetings can contribute if you have a process and system for them. Because, meetings can be used to instill desired behavior. If you know how!
In this bonus you will:
● Understand that employee behavior forms culture
● Discover how daily accomplishment can positively impact employee engagement
● Recognize the significant ROI in fixing bad meetings
● Be able to articulate how positive meeting behavior impacts day to day operations
● Understand my proven method, The Circle of Habit
● Recognize key building blocks of a SuperPower Agenda
● Know how each building block can tap into our common human needs
● Realize what desired behaviors are associated with each building block